Fan Pier’s extraordinary location in the very heart of Boston Harbor provides the setting for an equally extraordinary residential experience. The luxury condominiums of Twenty Two Liberty are among the most exclusive properties on the East Coast, boasting elegant homes, unparalleled 270º city and harbor views, and a seamless, integrated lifestyle enjoyed nowhere else. Fan Pier makes it possible to live, work, shop, dine and socialize in an environment where service and amenities are matched only by the water, the views, and the unique opportunity to enjoy the best of urban living.
About the Area
Fan Pier is often called the crown jewel of Boston Harbor for its incomparable location in the very heart of the harbor. It might just as easily be called that for the unique amenities it offers those seeking an ideal location for their business or home.
Take a stroll along the HarborWalk that encircles the 21 acres of Fan Pier and it is immediately clear why visionary global organizations, premier retailers and restaurants, not to mention those seeking the ultimate luxury condominium, want to be on Fan Pier.
In Fan Pier, you can pass by spectacular new office buildings, home to Vertex, Fish and Richardson, Mass Challenge, EnerNOC, Freight Farms, MITX, Vsnap, Native Brain and other highly respected companies; watch the shimmering glass facade of Twenty Two Liberty’s residences rise above Fan Pier Park; and see everything from water taxis to mega yachts at Fan Pier Marina. While there, you can stroll over to the Institute of Contemporary Art and, along the way, be inspired by the breathtaking views, fresh sea breeze and changing scene of Boston Harbor.
From a superb, easily accessed location to unparalleled amenities, Fan Pier has it all. Work here, live here, interact and connect here.
Fan Pier Building and Floor Plans
- 111 architecturally striking homes with window walls of glass and dramatic ceiling heights with articulated soffits
- Floor plans ranging from studios to PH level 3 Bedroom, plus fireplaced Library
- Many homes with spectacular views of both the Harbor and the City
- Many homes with spacious balconies or terraces for outdoor enjoyment
- Impeccably styled with high-quality materials and finishes throughout
- Custom high-gloss, modern kitchen cabinets with Sub Zero and Wolf Appliances
- Five-piece marble master bathrooms per design, clear glass shower enclosure with Kohler fixtures
- Guest bathrooms with marble floors, walls and base per design and Kohler fixtures
- Powder rooms with marble floors and base, Kohler fixtures
- Warm-toned engineered wood floors throughout each home
- LEED-certified sustainable design