5 Reasons To Use A Buyer's Agent
1. It’s FREE — Using a Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a home is not an additional cost to the Buyer! The commission paid to the Agents involved in the transaction is paid directly by the Seller.
2. Market Knowledge — Our team has lived in the Greater Boston area for almost 20 years. As a full time Brokerage with over $10M in sales so far this year, our ability to understand price points in different markets and provide market analyses provides our clients with a competitive advantage when navigating the housing market.
3. Safeguard — Transactions can, and often do, take unexpected turns. A Buyer’s Agent is not only a great asset, but also someone who can act on your behalf when charting unknown territory and help overcome setbacks
4. Negotiations — As an Attorney and legal professional, Andrea has shared her negotiating skills with her team members. Our ability to effectively negotiate gives our clients an edge over not just Sellers, but also other Buyers you may find yourself competing with.
5. Contracts — As a licensed Massachusetts Attorney with over a decade of experience in Real Estate, Andrea deals with contracts and conditions on a regular basis. Therefore, we are familiar with purchase contracts and which conditions can and/or cannot be safely be removed, which is an added protection you have when purchasing a home with Us as your Brokerage.